FFIM

FFIM is a non-profit organization devoted to promoting and preserving Maine's fisheries
It is currently July 18th, 2018, 3:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: May 7th, 2018, 6:57 am 
FFIM Addict

Went to camp with big plans to fish the lake. First morning it was decent for everyone else, but I had skunk all over me. Food was good and dogs were friendly. Awoke to super winds and West Grand looking like the north atlantic. Apparently, I fish with cowards and nobody was willing to try to fish in that water in my little tin boat....by 8am, Parker had booked for home, and Gussa was looking peaked...work day. We took the mill felt off the bottom of camp to let the air in...dried all the felts and put them away. Then moved the other chairs out front...then a big trip to the GLSA dump- with years of junk. Then downed 2 dead trees/cut up and stacked near fireplace...then 2 hours of leaf blowing...bed repair to top bunk....5 loads of laundry...and a Bloody for breakfast-lunch and mid-afternoon-- guests for dinner...and the Sox.

Never touched a fish all weekend. Drove home Rt 6 (longer) but interesting to see Lincoln after the close.

Soon.

Hutch