FFIM

FFIM is a non-profit organization devoted to promoting and preserving Maine's fisheries
It is currently January 20th, 2018, 5:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: March 27th, 2016, 4:51 pm 
FFIMer

This coming weekend, April 2nd and 3rd, at the State Of Maine Sportsman Show in Augusta I will be presenting show number five in the series of shows titled "The Fly Fishing Only Ponds of Maine".
The Maine Department of Fish and Wildlife has designated approximately 200 lakes and ponds in the state of Maine as fly fishing only. Over the past several decades I have found and fished 185 of these waters. For the purpose of documentation, I have developed this project into a series of five slide presentations.

Show number five differs slightly from shows one through four. Ponds in Maine designated fly fishing only are usually found in groups. There are ,however, ponds that stand alone. Show number five features many of these single ponds. The audience will visit locations across the state. Sporting camps and camping areas that can be used as a base of operations while you seek out these ponds will be featured. Many pictures of wildlife and all aspects of your Maine fly fishing adventure will be included.

The presentation will be shown at The Maine Sportsman Show, Civic Center, Augusta, Maine
on Saturday, April second at 9:00 am and 4:00 pm and Sunday, April 3rd at 11:00 am. Drop in if you get the chance. Thanks, Tom